Meet Isaac David, a hotdesker who used to be based at our Old Market DeskLodge but moved to DeskLodge House when that site closed at the end of last year. We are so glad he did! What a sociable, friendly, lovely addition to our community. He answered some questions for us about his work and working habits:
• What do you/your company do?
I am an independent consultant working for Financials Services clients such as Banks and Insurance companies. I mostly specialise in delivering large Business, IT & Regulatory Change projects.
• What is the best thing about your job?
There is constant variety in my job as most projects last about a year. I love meeting new people and working with them to solve new problems.
• How do you stay motivated and productive?
Having a space like DeskLodge has been a great gift to me. It’s great place to focus on work while having a bit of time to socialise and unwind.
• Where is your favourite place to work at DeskLodge?
The corner seat near the window.
• What's the most valuable piece of advice you've been given in work/business?
Don't ask people to be responsible without giving them choice.
• What do you do in your spare time?
I have a beautiful 9 year old daughter that takes a lot of my time but I also love travelling.