🏠 Official Bristol office address to use for HMRC/Companies House, on your website, Google My Business listing etc
📦 We will hold your mail (subject to size)
✉️ Weekly notification of received post
⏲️ Simple 30 day rolling licence
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a professional Bristol business address, regardless of the size of your business and even if you work fully remotely? A Bristol office address that you could list with Companies House as your registered address and have someone let you know each week when you have post? That’s what you get with a Bristol Virtual Office membership at DeskLodge Bristol.
1. Tell us you're interested in a Bristol virtual office
2. Send us the requested paperwork
3. We'll process and carry out the necessary financial (fraud) checks
4. Once complete we'll send you confirmation of your virtual office membership
5. You're free to use your Bristol virtual office address as your official registered company address for HMRC/Companies House, on your website, and as your correspondence address etc
6. We will hold your mail (subject to size) for you and will notify you weekly so you can collect
You can work from anywhere whilst getting to use your Bristol virtual office address as your official registered company address for HMRC/Companies House, on your website, and as your correspondence address etc.
• We will hold your mail (subject to size)
• We will send you a weekly notification of received post
• Simple 30 day rolling licence
• £40+VAT per month
For more details and to get started with your Bristol virtual office contact us.
Our virtual office memberships in Bristol cost just £40+VAT per month.
Your Bristol virtual office membership includes use of your Bristol virtual office address for all official business purposes, mail holding and even one free day hot desking at your chosen Bristol DeskLodge.
If a Virtual Bristol Office sounds like the perfect membership for you. Chat to the team to get started.
If a you no longer require a Virtual Bristol Office Chat to the team and they'll start the removal process.
We do have some limited spaces at our sites. Contact the DeskLodge team at your location to enquire. View our location details here. (Joe link to location top level page plz)
Residents: DeskLodge House: 6am-11pm, Basingstoke: 24 hours.
Hotdeskers: DeskLodge House 8.30am-6pm, DeskLodge Basingstoke 8.30am-5pm.
You can indeed, you just need a Virtual Office membership. This is included if you’re a private office team.
Our recurring bill run goes out on the 1st of the month.
This varies per location. Currently DeskLodge House resident members can bring a well behaved dog in. But please speak with the Workspace Manager first. Woof.
Yes, we have a coloured printer on site, B&W costs 5p per sheet and colour costs 10p per sheet.
Yes, memberships are on a monthly rolling contract. As long as you let us know before your renewal date we can cancel this for you.
Yes, at every DeskLodge bike storage will be available. Speak to you local DeskLodge team for details. (link to locations page)